Virtual Desktop Interface
VDI can provide a secure, mobile workspace using familiar Remote Desktop technology. A server can be configured to host Multiple VDI's
Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
Sometimes it’s not possible to run your own physical server on premise due to a range of reasons. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) can instantly add performance, reach, security and functionality to your business. Whether it be a complete migration to a cloud deployment or expanding your business geographically whilst still enabling all employees to connect to the same company resources, a VPS can be a great way to dynamically increase resources to your business. A VPS has no hardware costs, resources added at any time and leased on a monthly basis, creating it a very viable product for many businesses both starting out, or wanting to expand quickly without the initially large outlay of physical equipment.
- Hosted virtual server running Server 2012 R2
- Ability to install any Microsoft or 3rd party application you require* (putting a disclaimer in that they have to be legal etc..)
- A virtual server can be used for:
- Monitoring field devices
- Dedicated server to provide centralised intranet services with cloud bandwidth and reliability
- Replication and High availability services
- Colocation - expansion of their existing business into the cloud.